Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Purex FELS-NAPTHA Laundry Bar & Stain Remover


As a member of the Purex Insiders, I get the opportunity to try great products and share them with all of you. I recently discovered a great product that tackles even your toughest laundry stains.
Purex, FELS-NAPTHA Laundry Bar & Stain Remover is easy to use as you just rub the stain with
a wet bar of Purex Fels-Naptha and wait a couple of minutes. Then wash your clothes as you normally would and say farewell to tough stains for good! I had an embedded spaghetti sauce stain that I did not realize was on my favorite pink pastel shirt and when I used Fels-Napatha and rubbed the stain with the wet bar, I noticed how quickly the sauce stain was starting to lighten up.
I then placed my shirt in the washing machine on the gentle cycle and once it was finished washing, I was truly amazed at how the stain seemed to vanish which made me really happy since now my favorite pink shirt was as good as new! I especially love the fact that this product is great for your entire family's laundry especially when you have kids. My son loves to play outdoors so those tough dirt and grass stains are especially hard on his clothes. Now that I have Purex FELS-NAPTHA Laundry Bar & Stain Remover for treating all our household stains, it is truly a breath of fresh air and a product you and your family is going to love.

More about this product:

  • Pretreats dozens of stains and safe on colors
  • Great for dirt, grease, and ring-around-the-collar
  • Easy to use and more effective than spray
For more information on where to find this product in your local store, please visit the Purex website: http://www.purex.com/products/laundry-enhancers/fels-naptha

Contest alert: Please leave a comment below as to why you would like to try this product. I will choose two lucky winners at random who will each receive a coupon good for a FREE Purex Fels-Naptha Laundry Bar product! Good luck!

Disclosure: Purex provided me with a sample of Purex Fels-Naptha Laundry Bar in exchange for a product review. However, all the opinions expressed here are my own.

To learn more about how you can sign up with Purex Insiders, please follow this link:
http://www.purexinsiders.com/

Enter and share this link for some great prizes, PUREX 31DaysofFun August Giveaway http://insiders.purex.com/31DaysofFun?id=327

1 comment: