Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Fekkai Glossing Cream


One of the great perks of being a Glambassador is getting to try some awesome products which I have been selected to share with you which is Fekkai Glossing Cream.



This product contains pure olive oil that helps eliminate frizz and add moisture and shine to all hair types.
I was surprised that you only need to apply a small "pea size" amount to damp or dry hair and I noticed instant results of a more manageable mane with no greasy residue left behind.

This product is especially great for individuals who worry about the harmful effects of both the heat and humidity as well as dryness depending upon the climate you live in. I know where I live, my hair takes a beating so being able to give it some much needed TLC is really important which is why Fekkai Glossing Cream is the ideal product to keep it well hydrated all day long without the worry of frizziness.

If you would like more information about Fekkai Glossing Cream or to learn about their complete line of haircare products, please visit their website at: http://www.fekkai.com/

Disclamer: I was given a product sample compliments of Glamour magazine as part of their Glambassador Challenge program. The opinion I share with you in regards to the above product is solely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment