Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 15, 2013

Purex Fabric Softener Sheets

  


                         
               I first used this product in my dryer to freshen and reduce 
               static cling in my laundry. What I discovered was a scent 
              that was long-lasting and very pleasant to your senses.
              
              Besides using this product for the laundry, I also found 
              great uses for it to place in my lingerie drawer to give my
              delicates a pleasant fragrance. Also, it is great to toss in 
             the gym bag so you experience freshness while on the go.
             
             There are so many great uses for Purex Fabric Softener 
             Dryer Sheets besides placing them in your laundry.

             The product comes in two fresh scents, Sweet Lavender or
             Mountain Breeze. Why not try them both and discover 
             which is your favorite. This product is featured at
             Walmart.
             For more information about this product, please visit:
             http://www.purex.com/products/softeners/dryer-sheets
          
         Disclosure: Purex provided me with a sample of Purex Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets in 
                  exchange for a product review. However, all the opinions expressed here are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment