Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 20, 2013

NEW! SOFT SCRUB MOLD & MILDEW STAIN REMOVER GEL CLEANER





A New, More Gentle Solution
to Mold & Mildew Stains
  • No Harsh Fumes or Overspray
  • Spray Gel that Clings to Stains
  • Clean Tile, Grout, Tubs & Showers
NEW Soft Scrub Mold & Mildew Stain Remover is a unique spray gel that is 
tough on stains, and gentle on surfaces.

Unlike other spray bleach cleaners that produce a fine mist of bleach vapors,
Soft Scrub Mold & Mildew Stain Remover is a thick gel that clings to bathroom
surfaces to penetrate and remove tough stains without harsh fumes or overspray.

I had honestly not been able to find a product that can clean both my bathroom as well as great for cleaning 
tile let alone grout. The first time I tried Soft Scrub Mold & Mildew Stain Remover on grout in my kitchen, I was truly amazed how quickly and easily the grout on my floors went from black back to the normal color of light gray. It is the first product I have ever tried at home that safely cleaned the grout on my tile floors and the best part is it really did an awesome job! I almost was to the point of considering to higher a professional to clean my grout but was so glad I decided to try Soft Scrub Mold & Mildew Stain 
Remover first since it ended up saving me both time not to mention alot of money!

In addition to cleaning grout, I also used it for my tile areas in my bathroom as well as for the tub and shower. It truly cleaned my bathroom really well and left no surface residue behind.

For more information on Soft Scrub Mold & Mildew Stain Remover, be sure to like their Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/SoftScrub

Contest: Be sure to comment on why you would love the opportunity to try Soft Scrub Mold & Mildew Stain Remover and I will do a random drawing in which I will choose two winners who will receive in the mail a coupon good for ONE FREE SOFT SCRUB PRODUCT! Good luck!

Disclosure: The Soft Scrub brand provided me with a sample of their NEW Soft Scrub Mold & Mildew Stain Remover in exchange for a product review. However, all the opinions expressed here are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment