Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 1, 2013

Loreal Paris NEW REVITALIFT MIRACLE BLUR INSTANT SKIN SMOOTHER FINISHING CREAM

INTRODUCING A GREAT NEW PRODUCT DESIGNED TO INSTANTLY ERASE THE LOOK OF WRINKLES, LINES & PORES.

Being a Glambassador certainly has its perks! I recently hosted a girl's night in bash featuring the new product, LOREAL PARIS REVITALIFT MIRACLE BLUR INSTANT SKIN SMOOTHER FINISHING CREAM.

I held the event in my home and invited my nearest and dearest girlfriends so they can experience this revolutionary new skincare product and see for themselves what smoother, younger looking skin instantly is all about.

I kept the event casual serving finger sandwiches, raw veggies & dip, as well as an assortment of chips. Of course, I didn't forget the wine. We all had a wonderful time being able to relax and of course discuss our major skincare concerns, fine lines, wrinkles, and enlarged pores.

My girlfriends and I all got to try LOREAL PARIS REVITALIFT MIRACLE BLUR INSTANT SKIN SMOOTHER FINISHING CREAM while listening to tunes by Adele.

After each of us had the opportunity to try the product, one by one we all spoke about the great benefits we saw when using the product. Here is the list we all came up with:

1.) Instantly blended in skin easily without leaving any greasy residue behind.

2.) Fine lines, Wrinkles, & Pores instantly seemed to diminish in appearance

3.) Product did not interfere when applied with makeup and other skincare products such as moisturizer

4.) Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen made this product ideal for an active lifestyle while protecting your skin from the harmful rays of the sun when spending time outdoors.

The verdict is in: All my guests including myself agree that LOREAL PARIS REVITALIFT MIRACLE BLUR INSTANT SKIN SMOOTHER FINISHING CREAM is the MUST HAVE
new skincare product to make you look instantly fabulous!

To learn more about LOREAL PARIS REVITALIFT MIRACLE BLUR INSTANT SKIN SMOOTHER FINISHING CREAM, please visit the website:
http://www.lorealparisusa.com/Products/Skin-Care/Moisturizers/RevitaLift-Miracle-Blur.aspx

Disclaimer: I was given samples of LOREAL PARIS REVITALIFT MIRACLE BLUR INSTANT SKIN SMOOTHER FINISHING CREAM to share with my girlfriends as part of Glamour Magazine's Glambassador Program. All the above opinions in regards to the product review is stricly our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment