Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Welcome Spring with NEW Starbucks Spring Blend!

Disclosure: I received the product mentioned above for free for the purpose of this review as I am a member of the "Modern Mom Insiders Program."  I was not financially compensated for this post.  The opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product.  


Springtime means different things to different people. Perhaps it is the warmer weather that gets a person excited about spending quality time outdoors riding a bicycle or playing baseball at a local park.

What gets me excited about Spring, is discovering new things. With that being said, I just tried a new coffee perfect for the season, introducing, "Starbucks Spring Blend."

This coffee is crafted with exquisite beans from Latin America and East Africa, to reveal spirited, juicy notes and medium body, Starbucks Spring Blend is available at major grocery stores. It's balance of milk chocolate and sweet orange notes pairs beautifully with everything this season has in store for you.

When I first tried Starbucks Spring Blend coffee, I was really excited to pair it with the perfect treat, an Artisan style dessert bread in chocolate cranberry flavor. 

Pairing Starbucks Spring Blend coffee with a homemade dessert bread turned out to be the ultimate decadent treat that both myself and guests raved about. The best part about the coffee is that it is perfect for anytime whether it is an informal gathering or a major event. One thing for sure is once you had a chance to experience Starbucks Spring Blend coffee, it most certainly won't be the last time you have it since it really has a nice flavor.

With spring time also comes "Teacher Appreciation Week." I know that my son's teacher loves to drink coffee as we got her a Starbuck's gift card as a gift this past holiday season and I know that soon it will be teacher appreciation week so I thought of a perfect idea to present Mrs. B. with a beautiful Starbuck's spring mug along with a bag of Starbucks Spring Blend coffee. It will surely show the teacher how much she is appreciated!



However way you want to celebrate springtime this year, make every moment count with the simple pleasures in life by enjoying a delicious cup of "Starbucks Spring Blend coffee!





No comments:

Post a Comment