Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 28, 2014

Kids Learning Academy: Preschool and Kindergarten Learning App


Disclosure: I was selected to review this app and although I was compensated for this, my opinions are expressively my own.


You are never too young to start preparing for school. 
As a mom of a school age child who has many friends with little ones almost ready to start kindergarten, I know the importance if teaching your child important skills before they officially start school.

With the Kids Academy Preschool and Kindergarten Learning App, kids can have fun learning how to trace their letters, number recognition, and even begin to prepare to read all while having fun.  I love how the app is easy to use and will keep your pre-schooler entertained for hours all while introducing them to the joy of learning.

You can download the app in the Apple I-Tunes store:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/preschool-kids-games-kid-puzzles/id543851593?mt=8 

No comments:

Post a Comment