Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Presenting NEW SOFT SCRUB ADVANCED SURFACE



NEW Soft Scrub Advanced Surface is the rinse-free gel that cleans and polishes granite and marble countertops, glass cooktops, and stainless steel. Soft Scrub Advanced Surface is both tough on stains, and gentle on even your most delicate surfaces. Now you can get the cleaning performance you've come to love from Soft Scrub in an easy to use gel.

How to use:
Just apply to the surface and wipe away with a sponge, cloth or paper towel. You'll be amazed at how easily grease and grime disappears.

Product benefits:


  • Specialty formulated for granite and marble countertops, stainless steel sinks and appliances, and stovetops.
  • No rinsing required, just wipe away with a damp sponge, cloth or paper towel.
I was really excited to try this product since I take pride in keeping my granite countertops looking clean and new but find some products to be too harsh and abrasive. NEW Soft Scrub Advanced Surface product not only gently cleaned my countertops but I liked the fact that there was no rinsing required and I could easily wipe away with a damp sponge, cloth or paper towel. The best part was no sticky residue left behind only clean and sparkly countertops

For more information, please visit www.softscrub.com

Disclosure: "Purex" brand provided me with a sample of Soft Scrub Advanced Surface cleaner in exchange for a product review. However, all the opinions expressed here are my own."



No comments:

Post a Comment