Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 15, 2013

Introducing Curve Appeal




Looking for a new fragrance that makes you feel Sexy, Confident, Cool? 
Discover Curve Appeal which is a sensual cocktail of apple, jasmine, amber, and vanilla. It is the perfect fragrance for spring since it is very lightly scented yet strong enough to get you noticed. I received a sample of this fragrance as part of the Glambassador Challenge and I immediately liked that it really was a light scent and not at all overpowering. I first sprayed it in the morning and by the time I got to work, I had so many people asking me what I was wearing. The scent lasted for several hours and was the perfect fragrance to wear during the day or for a night out on the town.

For more information about Curve Appeal fragrance, please visit their website at:
http://www.curvefragrances.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment