Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 8, 2015

NEW! renuzit PEARL SCENTS beautiful air by design





I am one of those people that always likes my home to smell fresh and be pleasant for when guests visit. I was excited to learn of a fragrance product for the home, Renuzit Pearl Scents Beautiful Air by Design fragrance collection.

This product not only smells nice but looks beautiful when displayed in your favorite part of your home. I have mine displayed in my guest bathroom which is in the Blue Sky Breeze scent. I find this scent to be clean yet fresh and really makes my entire room smell so good! 


Renuzit Pearl Scents Beautiful Air by Design comes in five total aromas to choose from:
Blue Sky Breeze
Serenity
Sparkling Rain
Tranquil
Seductive Pineapple

Look for Renuzit Pearl Scents in the home fragrance section at your local retailer!

Disclosure: "The Renuzit" brand provided me with a sample of  Renuzit Pearls Scents in exchange for a product review. However, all the opinions expressed here are my own."

No comments:

Post a Comment