Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM SECRET OF THE TOMB FAMILY MOVIE NIGHT








What better way to start off our spring break then with a fun family movie night!

We were all excited to learn of the new release out on Blu-Ray/DVD, the hit smash, "Night at 


the Museum Secret of the Tomb" starring one of my favorite comedic actors, Ben Stiller.



Ben leads an all-start comedy cast in this newest film release including, Robin Williams, Owen 


Wilson, Rebel Wilson, and Ricky Gervais, for one final, fun-filled "Night at the Museum."


This time, Larry Daley played by Ben Stiller, and heroic friends embark on their greatest


adventure yet as they travel to one of my favorite cities that I hope to visit someday, London


in order to save the magic that brings the museum exhibits to life!



This film was such a delight as me and my entire family could not stop talking about it and am 


looking forward to having my son invite a few of his friends over one day soon to have their


own special "movie night" so he and his friends can kick back and watch the film together and 


experience tons of laughs just as we all did when we watched it together as a family.




Here is me and Colin getting really excited to show our enthusiasm before watching the film:





Many thanks to the wonderful folks at Vocal Point to allow me to share this wonderful film with me and my family for our own special movie night including yummy popcorn which went perfectly with watching the film:




Disclaimer: Vocal Point provided me with a special "Night at the Museum Secret of the Tomb" family viewing kit for free in return for a product review. The opinions expressed above are of my own.

Look for "Night at the Museum Secret of the Tomb" on Blu-Ray and DVD formats at your 


favorite local store or online retailer.




No comments:

Post a Comment