Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 8, 2014

NEW! Dial Coconut Water Refreshing Mango Body Wash





Disclosure: "The Dial" brand provided me with a sample of Dial Coconut Water Refreshing Mango body wash in exchange for a product review. However, all the opinions expressed here are my own."



One of the pleasures I get out of life is experiencing a delightful fragrance. Whether it be spending time outdoors and taking in the flowers while spending time at our local park or spritzing my favorite perfume while getting dressed in the morning for work.

Another way I love to enjoy fragrance is when I bathe. I prefer showers over baths these days since it fits better into my busy routine but still want it to be a pleasurable experience.  I discovered a great new product that will really wake up your senses while you experience healthier skin.

Introducing New Dial Coconut Water Refreshing Mango Body Wash. This product is the first to contain both coconut water along with refreshing mango for clean, healthy, and hydrated skin. 

What is the benefit of using a product containing coconut water and mango?:
Coconut water is considered to be a leading trend known to be rich in antioxidants and electrolytes that help provide replenishing hydration. Mango is known for being nutrient rich and adds a touch of tropical freshness.

After a week of  using New Dial Coconut Water Refreshing Mango Body Wash, I noticed my skin felt softer and more hydrated especially since I live in the desert where constant dryness due to the harsh elements of the outdoors is my every day norm so seeing some relief in my skin has been really a positive experience for me.

You can find New Dial Coconut Water Refreshing Mango Body Wash at your local retailer as well as find out more information by visiting:
facebook.com/dial


No comments:

Post a Comment