Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 6, 2014

Children's Claritin Mom Crew Playmaker Playdate




Disclosure: "As a member of the Children's Claritin Mom Crew, I received product samples and promotional items to share and use as I see fit. No monetary compensation has taken place and any opinions expressed by me are honest and reflect my actual experience."

I love this time of year since summer is right around the corner. Now that the kids are out of school, it was the perfect opportunity to plan a fun play date to kick off the start of summer.

Since both my family and friends as well as their children suffer from allergies, it was great to be able to not only make this fun event all about the kids yet also share my enthusiasm for what "Children's Claritin" has done for relieving our most annoying allergy symptoms by being able to share with my guests some valuable coupons towards their purchase as well as a few other goodies to take home with them.



I planned the playdate for an early afternoon at a nearby park that featured a nice picnic area as well as water features so that the kids can have fun getting wet when they wanted to cool off. Everyone brought their own picnic lunch where I served homemade strawberry lemonade and we made Smores for dessert.

The kids did a craft where they made a summer themed door knob decoration and all had a great time!
When it was time to go, all the moms left with a Children's Claritin spring tote, refrigerator notepad with the Children's Claritin logo, and last but certainly not least, a high value coupon for $2 off their next purchase of Children's Claritin.  

It was a fun time had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment