Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 31, 2014

NEW Dial Vitamin Boost Body Wash







Disclaimer: The "Dial" brand provided me a sample of Dial Vitamin Boost Body Wash in exchange for a product review. However, all the opinions expressed here are my own."


If you are like me and make sure to try and maintain your health the best way possible than you probably are aware of the importance of getting enough vitamins. Not only are vitamins good for the inside of your body but can also be beneficial to the outside. I recently discovered a great new personal care product, "Dial Vitamin Boost Body Wash."

As soon as I first opened the bottle, my senses were immediately woken up by the pleasant scent which I found to be quite invigorating. I like the fact that the product made a nice lather and left my skin feeling soft, smooth, and nicely scented long after I finished my shower.

NEW "Dial Vitamin Boost Body Wash contains a moisturizing Vitamin Complex that helps draw vitamins and moisture directly to your skin.

This in turn makes your skin look healthier as well as make you feel that way too.

Some of the great benefits of this product are:

  • Lotion Infused
  • New Vitamin Complex
  • For healthy, soft skin
Vitamin Fact: Vitamin B is a natural humectant that helps draw in moisture and keep skin hydrated.

To learn more about "Dial Vitamin Boost Body Wash," visit: www.dialsoap.com or facebook.com/dial

No comments:

Post a Comment