Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Discover a new totally feminine fragrance experience, introducing Ivanka Trump Eau de Parfum



An alluring and feminine floral Oriental. A symbol of strength in grace and beauty. The new fragrance by Ivanka Trump. Experience Ivanka Trump with this 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum.

I received a sample of this new fragrance as I am a member of People Stylewatch StyleHunters Program. I am always interested in new fragrances since I wear perfume on a daily basis. Much to my surprise, I found Ivanka Trump to be both feminine as well as light without being too overpowering. You only need to spritz a small amount of fragrance and it really lasts a long time.
I wore this fragrance for the very first time in the evening as I had to attend an informal work meeting and I received huge compliments from fellow co-workers and acquaintances alike.

The 1.7 oz size Eau de Parfum retails for $62 and can be found at fine department stores such as Macy's: http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/ivanka-trump-eau-de-parfum-17-oz?

No comments:

Post a Comment