Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Discover New CLEAR Scalp and Hair Therapy

                     
As part of the Glambassador program, I was recently selected to try new CLEAR Scalp and Hair Therapy as part of a Glambassador Challenge.  What I discovered after using these products was how stronger and healthier my hair looked and felt. I found that when using both the shampoo and conditioner products together, not only did my hair feel softer and shinier, but also I did not have any split ends so my hair was easy to comb through when damp.
These products are also safe for color treated hair and since I do color my hair quite frequently, I like that these products keep my hair stronger and healthier which is the perfect way to beautiful hair.

For more information on CLEAR Scalp and Hair Therapy products, please visit their website:
http://www.clearhaircare.com/

Disclamer: The above testimonial is voluntary and are of my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment