Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Purex UltraPacks Liquid Laundry Detergent

Discover New Purex Triple Action UltraPacks Liquid Laundry Detergent.
New Purex UltraPacks are convenient pre-dosed liquid detergent packs that make doing laundry easier than ever. The first time I used this product, I not only didn't have to worry about messy detergent dripping from the bottle nor spills but also not having to lug around a heavy jug. I like the fact that this product takes the guesswork out of having to measure your detergent which often results in waste. The Purex UltraPacks are pre-measured so I just drop one inside my washer and I am done. The results are clean, fresh scented clothes that makes it fun to do the wash. The product is available in two formulas: Mountain Breeze & Free & Clear. Also, Purex UltraPacks are formulated and safe for all machines, including high-efficiency (HE).

No comments:

Post a Comment