Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 4, 2011

Discover Torani Flavored Syrups from Torani and She Speaks



The Torani Peppermint Flavored Syrup really put me in the holiday spirit. I was really excited when I received this flavor since any type of mint flavor especially peppermint has always been one of my favorites not just during the holiday season but all year round. I love the refreshing taste of peppermint and it really was quite flavorful in my hot cup of cocoa I had enjoy late last evening. I am really enjoyed my beverage even more with adding the Torani Peppermint flavored Syrup to it. Thank you so much Shespeaks and Torani for allowing me the great opportunity to try this delicious flavor that makes any beverage, hot or cold taste extra delicious!


I tried the Salted Caramel flavor this morning since I had just received my box late yesterday in the mail. Since I am an avid coffee drinker and love adding flavoring to it, I was so excited about trying this Torani syrup and the flavor sounded yummy! Boy was I right. I only needed to add one teaspoon of the Salted Caramel flavor syrup and it was really delicious. I am looking forward to purchasing more to share with friends and family as I host gatherings at my home during the holiday season. I know that my guests are going to enjoy the great taste of Torani flavored syrups added to their favorite hot or cold beverage such as I do. I happened to go on the Torani website and was amazed at how many great flavor varieties they offer including sugar free! I am going to purchase the sugar free Pumpkin Pie flavor next as it sounds decadent. Thank you so much Shespeaks and Torani for giving me this great opportunity to try out your syrup and share them with friends and family!

http://www.shespeaks.com/pages/img/Torani_badge150x150_1012_10122011120124.png

No comments:

Post a Comment